Skip to main content

Too Precious Not To Share

One of my favorite irreverent comic strips just made me LOL. It was just too precious not to share. I have nothing to add to its message, hahaha. Well done, author!
JesusMo Irony Meter Gift To Barmaid
I just discovered that it apparently needs a few more words in order to show the "labels" and the 'share' icon on the top right of the piece as you read it. So, Author said this comic was originally published December, about 10 years ago. I wasn't reading his (or her) strip then, so it was all new and funny all over again to me. I love the implementation of the irony meter! Seems to need repair quite often though. (hmm, okay that didn't seem to make a difference -- sorry IDK why it's being weird; but now you can see why I prefer to have more control over the software that runs my sites. It's coming along, slowly. Oh, ok good! That's enough extra words for it to display properly, jeez!)




Comments