Skip to main content

Natural Wonder Fellowship BETA Announcement

This Blogger/blogspot site has been so helpful in getting a few thoughts onto "paper" as we continued to work on my own hosted site. It is not thoroughly complete - but I am asking BETA testers for help now. The site is Natural Wonder Fellowship

The address is not yet widely known. It has not been advertised at all. It is not completely ready for what I hope will be multiple users. It is only late today (17 Jan 2019 5P eastern U.S.) that I announced it for BETA testing. It is a members only site. You are required to sign-up for access to content. The Welcome Page there explains more.

I appreciate any help you can provide. I hope you are willing to wander, and try the 3 different levels planned for site users. Not all in one visit, of course. I will really need somewhat informative comments (positive or negative; or suggestions as you feel appropriate) and a request from you so I know you're interested in taking the next step, before granting access to the next user level. Comments is the best way to contact me with ideas or oddities encountered during BETA testing. Believe me, I will read them all within a few hours. I am anxious to have Subscriber, Contributor, and Author level users as BETA testers. I am interested in ideas for moving users to the next level (once the site is live) that don't involve a lot of extra work for the Admins (well, me basically). I don't want the increased authorization level to be based on simple length of membership or some sort of 'point' system, but I don't have a clear idea of how to best accomplish user advancement. More on this niggly (and others) is discussed on the Welcome page. 

I really want to provide a site for community, for sharing ideas, thoughts, beliefs, and concepts. All are welcome. 

Thank you for your help. 


Comments