Skip to main content

Ticklish, or just tickled?

I recently saw on Quora, someone asked: "Do you think Biden needs to "prove" that his 80 million votes are legal as Trump has demanded?" One of the 'answers' just tickled me. The below response from Han Wu is too, too perfect, far too accurate... 

The person who came up with a stupid statement need[s] to prove it, not the other way around. So let me give you an example of how this works:

Trump: “I think your wife is not human. She’s actually three sheep in a trench coat.”

Biden: “That is ridiculous, and you are stupid.”

Trump: “Well, prove that she’s not actually three sheep in a trench coat.”

Biden: “I have been married to her for forty years. I can testify that she is human.”

Trump: “Oh yeah? Post a naked picture to prove it.”

Biden: “Why don’t you post your wife’s naked picture.”

Trump: “Deal! Here it is! Look how big her tits are.”

Biden: “That… was a rhetorical question. I don’t have time for this garbage anymore.”

Trump: “I got ya! You can’t prove that your wife is not three sheep in a trench coat!”

One America Network: “Biden dodges question about his wife’s humanity.”

Fox News: “Biden refuses to answer troubling allegation against Jill Biden.”

Trump: “I need to overturn this election because Jill Biden is three sheep in a trench coat.”

John Roberts: “There’s actually no constitutional requirement that the first lady be human.”

Trump: “But she’s going to chew up the entire National Mall! Where are people going to sit for the fireworks?!?”

Gorsuch: “I am very grateful that you appointed me Mr. President… But do you have any evidence for this troubling allegation?”

Trump: “I have tons of people who will testify that they heard Jill Biden say ‘Baaaaaa’ in the women’s toilet while snorting coke.”

Sotomayor: “Alright, this is nonsense. Case dismissed.”

Trump: “The entire Supreme Court, all the Democrats, mainstream news media, FBI, and anyone who disagrees with me is part of this conspiracy to protect Jill Biden, who, by the way, is baaaaagly.”

This may be the link directly to that response, or it may take you to anyplace else on Quora. I've seen their links do both, LOL. 

Considering that I periodically visit Fox News just to see what they're up to and saw this past Thursday something laughable, I'd say Wu got the tone and progression of such ridiculosities perfect. This occurred last Thursday; I am not inventing anything. A Fox story headline "Biden asks for a break on his first day". I'd already seen the story and video on WaPo, maybe AP News. A reporter had asked Biden for "more detail" on his vaccine distribution plan (on his first day, mind you, he's been president for a few hours at most -- when he's been blocked by the former president from access to at least some of the information he needed as president). Biden replied to the effect of "Gimme a break, man". It struck me funny then, in a Fox-sleazy sort of way. Or maybe I'm just easily amused, hahaha. Let's try to remain hopeful. 


Comments