Skip to main content

Hello Friday!

I've been asked "What "miracle" could "god" perform to prove that it, he, they, or she is an omnipotent, omniscient, and all-loving intelligent being composed of "pure spirit" (whatever that means) who exists “outside of time and space” (whatever that means) while somehow still being capable of interacting with the material world and who purportedly cares deeply about every individual member of one particular species living on one particular world orbiting one particular star among billions in one particular galaxy among countless trillions of similar galaxies in this entire vast universe?". Well, say "Hello, I'm [god's true name]" to everyone in their own language at the same time, maybe. That might be a start. 

But with modern communications networks, how would we know it's not a trick by "big technology"? Or maybe a message from the anti-god of some religions? LOL 

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became [an adult], I put away childish things." 1 Corinthians 13:11 KJV

Just a quick note for this Friday. Note that the "subscribe by email" feature will not work after July 1st, I think the notice said. Sorry about that. 


Comments